Tuesday, May 17, 2005

French Women Don't Get Fat

So today is my first posting. What made me do this? I think I have some things to think through and I thought if I blogged or journaled my thoughts I would find it easier to work through some issues.

I came home from work early and caught "Oprah" today. All her shows seem to be about weight loss or is that just the days that I catch her show? Or is this a sublte message I should be listening more carefully to? Well, I am unhappy about weight gain. She had a french woman on who published "French Women Don't Get Fat." I believe its about appreciation and enjoyment of food and not depriving yourself. It sounded interesting. I need to do research. I'm trying not to get sucked into fad diets or things. Of course, we know all the right things to do. The correct behaviors and proper foods to eat...but we have to be ready to make the change or the change doesn't stick!

I am making a conscience decision to MOVE more and eat properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home