Sunday, July 31, 2005

Passages

This morning I had the fortune (and I use that term loosely) to greet my ex who was taking my daughter and niece on vacation. He arrived first. Next we waited for my ex-brother-in-law whom I haven't seen in four years since my sister and he divorced. He cheated, and now the almost 50 year-old is married to his almost 30 year-old wife - the girl he cheated with. They now have a new baby. I was just glad that my ex was here first to go through that uncomfortable greeting with me. Made it a little easier having another person there. Although it was painful enough all the way around. This is the first time since I divorced, about a year and a-half ago that my ex is taking my daughter for any length of time. He did mention that I would have time to myself this week, as if he was giving me a gift. Turd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home