Monday, October 31, 2005

Your past always catches up with you...

Well it's true! Your past does always sneak up on you in some way or another. We went to a wedding Saturday night and I wondered if I would see someone that we used to work with. She was an assistant to the C.O.O. I was friendly with her back when we all worked together. There always were rumors about she and her boss and people would approach and ask me. I always thought the rumors ridiculous and so replied to people that the rumors were untrue. Well, we did see the happy couple at this wedding. They are married. I don't really know how long they've been married but guess that they've been a couple for the past 4 years or so. However, when she was very very young she dabbled in substance abuse. She had a child at 16. Due to her lifestyle as a youth, the end result is that she has aged...a lot! She's only 51 but looks like she's 71! Still very attractive but very old looking.

The wedding was a great party. It was good to see everyone.

Art: Voices from the past

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home