Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Junior Year



I have the day off today to take my daughter for appointments to colleges. We have one appointment today and two tomorrow.

I've been up since quite early as I dropped my parents off at the Hospital for 6:00 a.m. Dad has an angiogram today in preparation for a valve repair. They will look to see if he has any blockages as well. It's been 20 years, almost to the date, from his bypass surgery. Time for an overhaul.

My mother had to convince him to go. It's taken about a year for her to convince him. I think if you've had that done once to you and you now know what to expect and you're 20 years older, it's probably very scary. Knowing the road to recovery will be that much more difficult. He wanted her to book a vacation. She wouldn't until he "took care of business."

Well, wish Dad luck and wish me luck too. I'm still wondering how I'm going to pay for this college education!

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2008 12:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you both!!!!

I had no clue how we were going to get through the college years with all 3 girls - but we did and have lived to count our remaining pennies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home