Saturday, September 05, 2009

College

The kid is off to college....close enough to be home this weekend. I think its going well for her - first week - mood changes every couple days, LOL.

On a serious note, with Breast Cancer Awareness month around the corner, early detection is key! Don't put off those mammograms. I have a journey upon me that I am thinking of as another project in my already busy life. I'm happy to say that it was an early diagnosis but that doesn't change the fact that you hear the doctor's words 'malignant' and 'treatment.'

I usually don't share such personal stuff as this, but I'd like to get the point across to people to please keep your appointments, and schedule appointments annually if you don't already.

2 Comments:

At September 05, 2009 9:01 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

I really hope everything goes as well as it can for you. I'm glad you caught it quickly.

 
At September 15, 2009 1:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When ours girls went off to college it was a roller coaster - for them and for us. Then we finally settled in to the routine of they come home for a weekend and we get the obligatory hug and off they'd go - LOL! (at least they left the laundry at school)

I'm glad you caught it early. Sending healing thoughts for your project.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home