Sunday, December 28, 2008

NYC today

I went to New York city today with the beau and his daughter and niece. It was such a warm day that you could wear a tee shirt and we did!

New York is so pretty at Christmas. We did whatever the girls wanted. We went to the wax museum, had lunch at Planet Hollywood, went shopping and then walked around and went to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree.

I think the "Regal" is a theatre; I saw it from the wax museum and had to get a photo of it.

I hope your holidays were everything you hoped for.

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2008 12:54 AM , Blogger D. Prince said...

NYC! I'm jealous.
All the best in 2009.

 
At December 30, 2008 9:27 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

I'm jealous too!
Have a good new year :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home