Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Day OFF


I need to take today to get a ton of stuff to do. The beau brought me a tree last night - I've not been in the decorating mood, but I will attempt to do that today too. I asked for a narrow tree and he did his best - its a pretty tree - just not too narrow.

I need to do some important paperwork today that's been pressing on my mind and I'm going to look at cars for my daughter. Her car that the beau passed down to her doesn't have anti-lock brakes and therefore sux on wet pavement. I almost got in an accident with it the other day. She admitted to me that she misses my Buick - that which she called a grandma car!

Dad has been doing well and just might be home for Christmas. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home