Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pressure

I'll admit that I'm PMS, but the pressure of life changing all too fast is quietly eating at me today. The boyfriend never sees me in a bad mood and I'm bitchy under the surface as I pretend to be busy with other things, making soup, emptying the dishwasher...anything that prevents me from having to sit next to him or have a conversation with him or make eye contact with him.

The possibility of moving next year and the organization to do so, dad, where would mom live, my daughter going to college - its all festering beneath the surface today. Work! I work for one of those big insurance companies that is getting screwed due to the comments of the politician, making the stocks spiral downward. What will happen? Will we end up folding or will it just be major layoffs? Maybe I'll have to worry sooner about the house than expected due to the careless comments of Sen. Harry Reid.

I think about all the stuff in the cellar that I need to clean out. Leftover items of the exes, new stuff from the beau. I resent that my storage space is limited due to that and overwhelmed all at the same time.

This too shall pass.

1 Comments:

At October 14, 2008 12:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just commented on a post that I am just now realizing was from 2006. Still, I'm happy to have found your blog and to have spent some time reading it. Good luck with everything. You're right, this too shall pass.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home