Thursday, September 18, 2008

I LOVE...

my new iMac.
I thought my learning curve would be greater but me and the kid have it all figured out!

I've been busy with:

iMac and saving computer files from the (not so) old computer. I may pull the hard drive out of that one and pop in a new one - that's a great P.C.

College research, visits, applications, resumes, etc.

Work and the craziness that entails - reorgs

Committees for senior year all night party next June - I want to work on the decorations committee and get in touch with my inner creativity - they transform the school into something entirely different - the theme is a secret until the evening the kids step into the building - the party starts around 8:30pm until 5 a.m. the next morning (as if I don't already have enough going on!)

Dad, Mom, sis - visiting Dad, keeping Mom balanced, keeping sis sane

the potential of moving next Spring/Summer once the kid goes off to school and more...

and because there will be reorgs at work, I think about reorg-ing me - might be time

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2008 9:33 PM , Blogger Osbasso said...

Welcome to the Cult of Mac!! You'll need to use that Photo Booth feature and throw some pics up for us sometime!

Continuing good thoughts your way to you and your family!

 
At September 24, 2008 9:32 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

Congratulations on your new purchase! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home