Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dear Friends and Family,

Kid: I'm sorry you don't like what I bought at the grocery store, but I asked you specifically what you wanted and bought those items and anything else I thought you would like for when you get home from school, before I can get there to feed you supper. No I didn't just buy stuff for me. I can't recall ever doing that.

Beau: Just because you can't find the title to your car at your house does not mean you brought it to my house and gave it to me and I lost it. I do remember you giving me a copy of your insurance certificate so I'd have the VIN # of your car when I call my insurance company, but NO, I never saw your title and don't believe that ever happened. P.S. I know where my two titles are.

Mom: Please stop being argumentative and sarcastic. It's tiring.

Sister: If you want your dog leash that you left at my house weeks ago, then come and get it. I didn't borrow it, you left it behind. If you need it, come and get it. We live 3 minutes apart.

Boss: You need a life coach. I cannot help you. I think you are un-helpable. I think the life coach is a last resort.

Ex-husband: When your father had cancer I walked on egg shells around you for more than a year. Can you spare me your brand of sense of humor, which by the way, is not funny, just because you feel like pushing my buttons. Maybe you could take into account that this is a very stressful time. Your continual jokes about child support don't humor me. I don't ask for anything extra, I don't nickel and dime you, I don't ask you for insurance co-pays and such. I am however, extremely understanding week to week when you don't pay me for a couple weeks at a time.

Ever feel like running away? I feel like everyone is breaking off pieces of me.

Blogged at 10:08 a.m.


Addendum: Blogged @ 3:45pm - my day went "down" rapidly. Thank God for co-workers who experience anxiety on a routine basis and recognize it in others. My co-worker had to give me a 1/2 of Ativan because she saw me rapidly declining. This is a first for me but I am grateful as I feel a little better than before.

3 Comments:

At August 30, 2008 2:07 PM , Blogger BTExpress said...

What a bunch of ingrates! Have you told these things to them?

 
At August 31, 2008 9:31 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

I just love how if Sweety can't find something then it becomes my job and he is annoyed with me until it is found. I can be disorganized but I don't lose every damn thing!

 
At September 05, 2008 1:10 PM , Blogger Redroach said...

ativan is good. It will help with the stress of this.
Do not think that you can handle all alone, because the best of us usually cant.

I know this sucks, but we are here for you

TV

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home