Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Mental Health Break

So I realized that I really needed to schedule vacation. So I booked a few days in Rhode Island on the shore. I can't wait! Now do I let my daughter bring her friend? If I do, will it really be a vacation for me? I have plenty of time to think about it.

And do I ask my s.o. to come one evening for dinner or for the day and plan a day of fun? I don't know what to do. I don't know the dating etiquette or if I even want to go there. He has a week at the shore and his kids will be here. I haven't really been asked to join. Why is life so complicated as a result of divorce and kids and trying to mesh personalities that would otherwise get along fine? And if we have these minor issues now, how will they ever be ironed out? Maybe we aren't handling it correctly as the adults as a result of dancing around the issues to keep peace with the kids. I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home