Thursday, November 10, 2005


So weigh-in was last night ~ I only lost 1/2 lb., however, I've lost a total of 6 lbs. in 3 weeks. I'm not feeling defeated, a 1/2 lb. is a 1/2 lb. ~ I'll take it!

So $1100 later...my car seems to be running fine now. The latest problem was that the serpentine belt flung off. Seems the tensioner needed to be replaced. Of course, the price of that includes towing and labor - ouch! And that's after flushing the transmission, new water pump, new serpentine belt, etc., etc., etc. I think we're good to go now.

I'm starting to think Turkey now so I'll start making lists and preparing in advance as much as I can.

My beloved is headed for Chicago this weekend until next Wednesday for a conference. What to do without my main squeeze for 5 days???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home