Tuesday, October 31, 2006

TMI Tuesday

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I listen at first and “feel” the crowd and join in when/if appropriate.
2. Do you take compliments well?
I’ve learned to.
3. Are you judgmental?
I try not to be.
4. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I like to be pursued, who doesn’t? In the past, I have pursued.
5. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
The future.

Bonus (as in optional): Who do you hate? I try not to hate anyone, although I have a co-worker who won first place last week. Although he made a giant ass out of himself and used me as a target I find it difficult to hate him. I feel sorry for him. He did himself in publicly and now everyone thinks he’s an ass.

Bonus Bonus (it too is optional): Use three words to describe yourself. Integrity, faith, strength (the code I try to live by).

3 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 11:34 AM , Blogger ~art said...

great code to live by. Sometimes your word is all you have

 
At October 31, 2006 2:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think everyone has that one coworker at work who they can't stand. What goes around comes around tho and you see they got theirs in the end.

Happt TMI Tuesday & Happy Halloween!

 
At October 31, 2006 6:02 PM , Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Love the code, great attributes to have. Happy TMI!

Ms SD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home