Tuesday, October 17, 2006

TMI Tuesday

1. What is your worst habit? Biting my bottom lip and trying to be inconspicuous about it.
2. Does size matter? No, performance and technique matter much more.
3. How many orgasms have you had in one night? Multi but euphoria keeps me from recollecting a specific number.
4. Is sex better with the lights on or off? Depends on the mood.
5. How many sexual partners have you had? If I tell you I'll have to kill you.
Bonus: Would you be unfaithful if you knew your guy/girl would never find out? No - it would never be a random act depending solely on the fortune of not being found out.

2 Comments:

At October 17, 2006 2:26 PM , Blogger TickledPinkToes said...

"If I tell you I'll have to kill you." - haha! i bite my lip, too. oh well! ;) happy tmi!

 
At October 19, 2006 1:04 AM , Blogger Professor Fate said...

Happy (belated) HNT

I didn't make my rounds this week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home