Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Mental Health Break

I took the week off. I've been off work since last Friday and don't go back until next Tuesday! I'm calling it a "mental health break" one I desperately need from work. When I go back all hell will break loose as we have a huge countrywide sales meeting in Las Vegas that we are planning. Approximately 900 people attend. It will be busy from the day I return to February 6th when the meeting begins. Everything will be about the meeting.

I consider today to be the real first day off, relaxation-wise, as the days leading up to Christmas were quite hectic.

So it's 7:30 a.m. I just made a cup of tea. I'll pick out my favorite Christmas cookie from the batch and will call that breakfast. I'm going to take the next 2 hours off and watch a DVD. First on the list this weeks is Ocean's 12. I loved Ocean's 11 but never saw Ocean's 12 as I heard mixed reviews, but I saw the DVD at my sister's yesterday and asked to borrow it. So that is how I will start my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home