Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just getting in the mood....

...for Christmas!

Listening to a recording of Dean Martin and Martina McBride singing "Baby, It's Cold Outside."

Just ordered my first Christmas gift...online...for my kid of course! UGGs. see image

Next on my list is brewing a cup of java and then I will go through the boxes in the basement and begin to decorate.

My daughter and my niece have a date today to watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music.

I've been reading all your blogs and everyone is getting IN THE MOOD and luckily for me, it has forced me to get in the mood.

4 Comments:

At December 03, 2006 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What??? Christmas is already here???? LOL

 
At December 04, 2006 9:26 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

awesome post!

 
At December 04, 2006 2:44 PM , Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Haha! Excellent stuff ladyfriend! I liked the cartoon in the last one too.

:)

 
At December 04, 2006 3:29 PM , Blogger Nancy Pants said...

Thanx for visiting my blog and commenting on my little one!! I will be back to read up on yours!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home