Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I love my dentist!

So here it is the day before Thanksgiving and I take the day off to prepare for my Thanksgiving Day dinner guests that will arrive tomorrow. But I had an 8:00 a.m. dentist appointment!

Oddly enough...I love my dentist and her staff. I needed two old fillings replaced. We watched "As Good As It Gets" while they worked on me.

I used to work in the same town and my favorite coffee shop is located nearby. So the bonus was that I stopped to bring home a cup of my favorite java from my favorite coffee joint.

Now it's off to cleaning the place before the guests arrive. I probably won't be leaving home now for the next 48 hours.

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2006 3:26 PM , Blogger Mark Leslie said...

I like my dentist too (but we don't watch movies while they're doing root canals and stuff -- we just listen to the radio)

Best of luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home