Monday, November 20, 2006

How Do I Love Thee?

It's my sweetheart's birthday today. As we speak, I'm making him Beef Wellington for dinner. I gave him two funny cards yesterday. Funny cards because they aren't too smoopy. Today on the way home I bought a lovey, dovey card. It's a lovely card...it says "My Love - In this world of a thousand wonders...there is nothing more wonderful than having you and your love in my life. Happy Birthday. "

Which brings me to my problem. This is the third store I visited to get such a card. All the other cards had statements such as "I'll love you forever" which I kept putting down. As if I can't commit to making that statement. I hate what divorce has done to me in that regard. Err on the side of caution. Don't say anything you can't promise.

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 6:40 PM , Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Ain't that the truth.

Happy b-day to him!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home