Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Under the Weather

I'm home sick today; sore throat, coughing, and weak. I woke up this way on Sunday. After all the parties and the cooking and the cleaning. I need a day of rest! It was all I could do to get through a full day of work yesterday. I was fading away as the day went on.

So as I'm a couch potato today, I will dig into the DVD archive for a movie. What to watch??? A movie from my archive or should I go rent something more recent from Blockbuster?

The new washer and dryer came this past Saturday. They delivered the wrong dryer. I discovered that the next day when I went to use it. So they will be back this coming Saturday to deliver the correct one. Such joy - new appliances!

Addendum: I don't believe the ex will come through with extra dough as he alluded to that this past weekend. As I always say: He has every best intention. I'm not disappointed because I know this of him up front and don't put stock into such comments. I can't anymore. I don't want his money and never ask for $ above and beyond what he duly owes for child support but if he offered I may have taken it for payment of pain and suffering :)

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2006 4:43 PM , Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Bleh.

Things must pick up! You hear me God???

THEY MUST PICK UP!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home