Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I've been tagged!

According to the rules…

Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I was tagged by Chelle


Here are mine:


1. I have a lot of beautiful jewelry but I tend to wear the same, favorite pieces, which are very understated, all the time. (Less is more).

2. I can't leave the house without makeup. If I do I wear big, dark (celebrity style) sunglasses and just put on lipstick. Makes it look like you're all done up when you're not.

3. I'm a news junky and start each day reading online news in a specific order before I can do anything else.

4. I'm a perfectionist, yet sometimes I can be quite messy. Look it up...it's a characterisitic of a perfectionist.

5. I'm addicted to "The View" this season. I tape it every day so I can watch it at night. Not because I'm a fan but because I thought adding Rosie into the mix would create controversy. You know I'm right.

6. Believe it or not...I'm incredibly private! I don't share my personal life with many...yet I do with you people????


Who will I tag?


You're it: Mark Leslie, Heidi, Erika, Art, Lady Xandria, Redneck Nerdboy.


6 Comments:

At November 22, 2006 12:23 PM , Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Well done! Nice list! I accept the challenge.

:)

 
At November 22, 2006 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! Great list...and I thought I was weird...lol j/k!! lol I am like you in that I can't leave the house without makeeup!! lol Sad aren't we?? LOL

 
At November 22, 2006 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a neat meme. I'll have to give it a try sometime. :)
BIG HUGS
padme

 
At November 22, 2006 8:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I have that same thing with the jewelry. I have tons of beautiful stuff but I inevitably wear the same earrings and necklace every day. I wonder what that's about.

Thanks for the tag. I've posted my answers. Hope you have a Happy Turkey Day!

 
At November 23, 2006 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey no fair, you used The View, now I can't! well I could but then I'd be copying you. ...working on them now.

 
At November 30, 2006 5:04 AM , Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I had that tag too a while back. I'm working my way through it, one weirdness at a time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home