Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tag! 6 New Weird Things About Me.

"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. I like the covers up to my ears, even when it's warm out.

2. I sometimes nod off in the movie theatre, if the movie doesn't catch my interest right in the beginning. I've done this at the theatre (plays) as well. My daughter knows she is to "give me the elbow" if my head bobs or I snore.

3. I absolutely cannot change a baby's diaper now that I'm WAY past that stage - I gag. If it's not mine (baby - blood related) I'm not going their.

4. Sometimes get so silly I cry and laugh at the same time uncontrollably. This usually happens with my sister or my kid. One of us might say something to render all of us unrecognizable where others are looking at us like we're....weird.

5. I've had a strong urge to adopt these past three weeks. I don't really have the means to do this and not sure what has brought this about except that I've seen a lot of stories of
(school age) children needing families on T.V. lately and it breaks my heart. Weird because I'm at a different time and place in my life to want to be doing this.

6. I have to look in the mirror on a daily basis to see if an eyebrow hair needs plucking. It's routine since I was very young. No stray hairs allowed. Every morning, magnified mirror, pluck if necessary, even if the hair is a microscopic growth that only I can see.

If you're reading this and want to be tagged, go on and take a chance and play and feel free to use my name as the one who tagged you!

I've already done this earlier so I'm not going to retag people as we've been through the process already just a week or so ago. But in the spirit of FUN I listed 6 new weird things about me. Enjoy !

4 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 12:03 AM , Blogger Hollz said...

those are some good answers.. sorry about taggin you again i didnt realize that you just did this not to long ago...

sometimes i laugh and cry at the same time too, its the weirdest feeling..

thx for playin:)

talk soon
~xo

 
At December 06, 2006 4:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Thumbs up on #1!!!

 
At December 06, 2006 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did mine on Fri 12/1.

 
At December 06, 2006 9:50 PM , Blogger Sassy said...

I do many of the same things!

Usually I'm the one laughing like a tool with Hella..and people are looking at us funny..which only fuels us more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home