Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sweet 16

My baby turns Sweet 16 on Monday. Tomorrow the family and a few of her friends are coming over for a party. She will be at Religion class from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. When she comes home we'll surprise her. She's at another girl's Sweet 16 Birthday Party tonight. While she is there I am cooking and cleaning. I'm making sausage and peppers right now but I also have pasta and meatballs, chicken parm, salad, antipasto. I love to cook for large crowds and plan menus and parties. Should be fun. She had a nice day today as well. She and her two girlfriends went to lunch with her dad. And then I took them shopping. I'll post photos tomorrow evening. Have a good weekend everyone.

2 Comments:

At February 04, 2007 12:30 AM , Blogger Cain said...

Happy Birthday, to your sweet sixteen-year-old!

Cheers!

xx,Cain.

 
At February 05, 2007 10:10 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

I hope the party went well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home