Monday, March 12, 2007

New Template

I gave my blog an overhaul. A few minor tweaks and I'll be happy.

PLEEZ...with all that I did in insuring not to lose customizations, the only thing I can't get right is to get the title of the blog somewhere around the graphic at the top of the page.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to comment here or e-mail me. Thanks Friends!

Addendum: I spend quite a bit of time trying to get the title at the head of the page and the most it would let me do is put the title beneath the graphic but above the profile area.

The only other thing I miss is the heading "Current Posts" so you can click that heading and get back to the most recent of posts.

Let me know if you like the new look!

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 1:28 AM , Blogger Chickie said...

Can't help you with the title but I like the new look!

 
At March 13, 2007 7:51 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I like it....looks good! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home