Tuesday, February 20, 2007

TMI Tuesday

This was a hard one....

1. Be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? & Why?
Be famous after I die....like a distinguished artist...the value of their paintings go up and they're admired forever! Afterall...no one knows me now so I figure I'll be ahead of the game!

2. Give blood or read Hamlet? & Why?
Read Halmet. Why? Because I never have and I have given blood.

3. Be extravagantly rich, but hated by others or be well loved and admired, but dirt poor? & Why?
I think I wouldn't mind be rich and hated. I'm already loved and poor so I'd like to try the other shoe on.

4. Be imprisoned for the rest of your life or kill someone? & Why?
I guess I'd have to be imprisoned for obvious reasons. But I'd be the person to make an impact on the other prisoners.

5. Fight Mike Tyson or talk like him? & Why?
Talk like Mike Tyson because I really don't want to get my a$$ kicked and my ear bitten off.

3 Comments:

At February 20, 2007 8:39 AM , Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Happy TMI! :)

 
At February 20, 2007 8:32 PM , Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI, liked the answers...:)

 
At February 20, 2007 9:09 PM , Blogger LadyXandria said...

Love your answers. OMG... I can't believe I completely forgot about Mike biting off that guy's ear. Makes me think twice about my answer now LOL. Happy TMI!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home