Friday, June 29, 2007

How I Really Feel Friday

Alas, Friday is here!

The kid got her license and has ventured out on her own a couple times. She couldn't be happier.

I should have a car by Tuesday so I can give her my car.

We're leaving for a wedding tomorrow and will be back Sunday. Unfortunately the bride's father passed away of illness last Friday and was buried this Wednesday. The overtone of the wedding will be sadness for the bride I'm sure. My heart crushes every time I think of how she must feel right now.

The beau's dad is not well and it doesn't seem have much time. He'll be staying home this weekend. The doctor's suggested removing him from the respirator at this time.

The ex is offering me a car so I'm taking him up on that offer. He also offered to come and do maintenance on the riding mower early tomorrow so I can cut the lawn. He knows the beau's busy with pressing family stuff.

This week was a rollercoaster and I'm sure it's not over yet.

Blog buddies: Have a wonderful and safe and happy weekend!

2 Comments:

At July 02, 2007 12:01 AM , Blogger Chickie said...

Okay, I just looked at the photo of your car and I've gotta wonder - What the heck do you do to your grass? What pretty grass...

Man, I'm getting old.

 
At July 02, 2007 6:51 PM , Blogger BTExpress said...

I'm sorry things are tough right now, but VERY happy for you that the ex is helping you out. Not many would even bother.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home