Friday, July 13, 2007

How I Really Feel Friday

Ye-ha the weekend is here! I wish I had no plans this weekend!

Met with the Cardiologist after work today. This was one of the things that came out of the annual physical a few weeks back. The cardiologist said everything looks and sounds good but with do an echocardiogram on Tuesday to make sure the hypertension hasn't damaged the heart. I've worked in health care 18 years and didn't know high blood pressure would damage your heart.

Anyway I'm looking forward to that appointment to get this all over with.

Of course, unrelated, the annual WAZOO doctor appointment is tomorrow. I guess I've got it coming at all ends.

The beau's mom is doing pretty good, having just lost her husband a little over 10 days ago. The beau has done anything and everything in the way of paperwork for her so she doesn't have to do it, running to Town Hall to get a copy of their marriage certificate to file for social security, etc. She is very greatful and I must say, almost all of her children (and spouses) are wonderful and always have done everything they can for their parents, maybe with the exception of one.

My kid has been driving herself around and working. For those parents who have a future driver - let me tell you that adding her to my auto insurance and her being a primary driver of a vehicle will now cost me $1193 each additionally each 6 months. Ouch!

So doctor's appointment on the way home tonight, doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, dinner tomorrow with the beau's family, grad party on Sunday about an hour's drive away. All I really want to do is get something done at home before Monday turns around and bites me in the ass.

Wishing everyone a blissful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home