Saturday, February 23, 2008

Did I mention?

Did I mention that my snowblower was stolen out of my garage about 3 weeks ago, while I was home? I came home from work, left the garage door open like I always do and I didn't notice until Tuesday when I came home from work that the snowblower was missing. They quietly entered and removed the snowblower and was very courteous in not scratching my car.

Did I mention that we got 8 inches of snow yesterday? Did I mention that I'm glad I stayed home from work yesterday because it took me about two hours to clean the driveway and front sidewalk and I didn't have anymore energy to do the back and longest sidewalk. I didn't see the e-mail from the beau telling me not to touch it because he was coming over with a snowblower! I was a little crippled last night.

I hope my 10 year old snowblower gives the rat-bastard thief that took it a difficult time.

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2008 2:23 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

Sweety is always nagging at me because I am bad about leaving the garage door open when we're home. He's always saying someone is going to sneak in and take something or kill us all.

I'm going to go close the door now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home