Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I have this afternoon and tomorrow off to prepare for Thanksgiving Day. Of course, I have a pinched nerve in my back and shoulder and keep aggravating it due to the house work and organizing before Turkey day.

So it will be a small crowd, just immediate family and boyfriends this year. Kind of nice though. I thought it would give us time to play cards or watch a movie and take a walk. I do have company coming over at 6pm after their day of activities. A couple from the past. Time for renewing friendships. I'm looking forward to it.

And I want to be aware of what I munch on because I am determined to lose weight the week of Thanksgiving.

A happy, happy to all. May everyone be safe and blessed during this holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home