Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bizarro World

I scheduled 1/2 days last week because it was school vacation. The perfect plan....I'll work half days and go home in time for my kid to wake up. However, Tuesday night when I went to bed I was uncomfortable. Uncomfortable started turning into intense pain just around 1 a.m. until it accelerated so much that I called my sister to take me to the E.R. Long story short, I had my gall bladder removed on Thursday afternoon. Back to work on Monday, just in time to find out that I have a new job which will take place next week.

The good news is that I went to WW and lost 4.2 pounds, due to the hospital liquid diet, for a grand total of 21.2 pounds.

My daughter was invited to the Senior Prom. I wonder how much her dress will cost me? She also has a cheerleading compeition coming up.

I can't wait to do my taxes and get my bonus and raise at work. I hope its decent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home