Friday, March 23, 2007

How I Really Feel Friday ~ the week in review

Thank God it's Friday!!!

The ploy with the old b-friend seemed to work - communication has fallen off to a brief once a week e-mail and I suspect it will fall off more :) to an occasional e-mail now that we've caught up with the last 25 years worth of stuff.

Work sux - need I say more?

My b-friend flew to Tampa today to visit his kids. It's his son's birthday. So my boyfriend for the weekend is Mitch - my male kitteh.
See photo below.
My ovaries are killing me (tee hee). PMS, cramps! I'm making tea and going to bed to watch my week's worth of The View on VHS.
I like the controversy.

My girlfriends and I are taking a trip to Ikea tomorrow. It's a reason to get together, have lunch, shop and then go back to my friend's house and have a cocktail. I'll post pictures of the venture and of her new puppy Ben, the 8 week old Lab. A.k.a. Osama Bin Puppy!
This is the girl who's 11 year old Lab Bailey died not so long ago.

My daughter is at a sleepover so I have the place to myself - sweet peace.

As Greta Garbo used to say "I vant to be alone." Boyfriend free weekend, kid free night ... me and my PMS will be just dandy all alone!

Have a great weekend everyone and steer clear from scary beotches with PMS!

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 10:39 PM , Blogger S said...

Oh have fun! I love IKEA!HHNT too.

 
At March 23, 2007 11:06 PM , Blogger Hollz said...

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home