Friday, April 13, 2007

How I Really Feel Friday - TGIF

Work has been so busy and dynamic lately that I've been so tired and have neglected blogging and partaking in HNT.

But TGIF!

We had pizza for dinner tonight. A Friday night ritual for most folks. It was good.

And then last minute decided to go see a movie - something the beau and I never do. It's only the 2nd time in the 3 years we've been together. We went to see Perfect Stranger with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis. I won't give a synopsis or say whether or not if its worth seeing because, frankly, everyone has their own opinion and different tastes.

The beau is in my basement putting new grips on his clubs and I am blogging. The kid is at a friend's house and we should be taking advantage of this time before she comes home, but....he's not thinking.

Happy Weekend Friends!

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2007 9:39 PM , Blogger Dat Guy ! said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that movie. I hope it was good. Love Hallie & Bruce, both!

Anyway, Do a shout-out to the basement..Quick!!(j/k)

Oh, Regal..You know this is "the New York Boy," right??

See ya soon!

xx,Res.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home