Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sexy Meme

I "lifted" this from Vixen...feel free to do the same and comment to let me know you played.

1. How old were you when you lost your virginity? Who was it to? Describe the event.
17, between my junior and senior year. H.S. sweetheart. A long awaited affair. Therefore passionate.

2. What is the strangest place you’ve had sex?
Hard to remember strangest but the first one that comes to mind is the men’s outside shower at a Cape Cod campsite (with the ex before we were married). It was funny when some guy came in to shower.

3. Who would you consider “switching teams” for?
Jennifer Aniston.

4. Do you prefer to give or receive?
Well it’s fun to receive but it’s satisfying to give as well.

5. One night stands- What’s the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there?
I say get the hell out of there.

6. Favourite body part/parts of the opposite sex?
The smile.

7. Quickie or long and slow?
Lots of foreplay and then a Quickie.

8. Noisy or quiet?
Noisy!

9. Ideal amount of sex per week?
Once a day is perfect.

10. What’s your number one sexual turn off?
Controlling and/or aggressive personalities.

11. Number one arousal trigger?
Flirting.

12. What constitutes bad sex?
Awkwardness.

13. Celebrity you would love to shag right now?
Keeanu Reeves.

14. Define sexy?
Confidence is sexy. I like the unobvious types. The cool types. Unpretentious.

15. Remember the best sex you ever had. What made it special?
Honestly what made it special was the connection between that person and me.

5 Comments:

At March 24, 2007 11:52 PM , Blogger Vixen said...

Sweet! We had somewhat similar answers. ;)

I agree w/ sexual turn off's....I'd add that to mine too.

 
At March 26, 2007 8:40 AM , Blogger LadyXandria said...

Great answers. This looks fun. I think I might play along.

 
At March 27, 2007 11:34 PM , Blogger Hollz said...

Youve been tagged:)

 
At March 30, 2007 12:05 PM , Blogger Felix and Melissa said...

Good answers. Definitely. We played too :)

 
At December 01, 2008 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! I reused your questions on my blog!!! We hav esome of the same answers :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home