Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A New Life Begins

So Baby Berry will be entering the world today. A little early, which would please his momma though! I wish them all the best.

So its been an eventful past week. A lot has been accomplished. In addition to my beach vacation, I will be going to Disney with the entire family in August. The kids are thrilled.

I was driving down a local town road on Friday behind someone who was obviously so messed up that they had a difficult time staying in their own lane. The car was ping-ponging from one curb, in the oncoming traffic lane, to the curb on the opposite side numerous times and her little dog almost flew out the window. After watching, horrified, as she almost hit 3 people head on, I called 9-1-1. Ironically we passed Police Station while I was on the phone with them as I pleaded for them to send someone as quickly as possible because we were now approaching an intersection. They asked me to continue to follow but keeping my distance. Well, after a few minutes she took a turn into a package store (!). As she entered she hit a parked car as this guy was just entering the car with his six-pack. Shortly thereafter the police arrived and I stayed long enough to watch her hand-cuffed and placed in the back of the police cruiser. I wonder what happened to the pup?

And at work, it's soooo busy ~ I incorporated a project to include Mark's company, DTG to aid us in running monthly reports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home