Sunday, April 15, 2007

What color is your brain?

Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.
What Color Is Your Brain?


Maybe my brain is "blue" because I just woke up.

Food overdose - we have friends that are wonderful cooks. Went to their house for dinner last night. They make all these wonderful appetiziers and we usually o.d. on those and cocktails before dinner. The actual dinner wasn't ready until 9:15pm. Prime rib. Oh vey! By the time that came out I could barely eat.

I was supposed to go see Spam A Lot with a friend today but I asked her to pick another "date" for today as the beau's father was admitted to the hospital yesterday and I was concerned that the outlook was bad. He's stable.

I told my daughter and niece I would take them to the salon after church today for nails, pedicure, waxing, etc. Should be fun. Nothing gives me more joy than to watch someone else getting their eyebrows waxed.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2007 8:47 AM , Blogger Dat Guy ! said...

Blue is good!
Spam-a-lot is a great musical!

(I guess you don't recognise me)

check here: http://onlylivingboyfromnewyork.blogspot.com

~~But, if you leave a comment DON'T mention "Res"

Have a great day. Stay dry..Stormy weather!

xx,Res.

 
At April 15, 2007 2:01 PM , Blogger Dat Guy ! said...

Oh, no!

Sorry. I haven't written that URL in a while. Believe me, you've been to this blog & have left comments. You know me; I know you.

I wrote the URL wrong.

here's the right addy:

http://livingboyfromnewyork.blogspot.com

it's Bill B. Cain. Adam...

xx,Res.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home