Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ya Ya

This evening is the Second Coming of Ya Ya. This is the second annual gathering where I prepare some of my favorite appetizers, entrees, desserts and cocktails and the girls come over and we create a little magick. There's a couple blogger friends I wish could be here as well. First Ya Ya Party photo here.

It's mid-day and I've prepared all my dishes for tonight. Now I will clean and gather the fire wood as we will have a ceremony and put our personal thoughts on paper and throw them in the fire pit to rid ourselves of negativity. We will also do a little candle magick to bring positive thoughts to us.

Last year we did this in July but I'm glad we waited for the cooler weather. I only wish we were able to do this on the full moon. It rained last night and cleared up a short while ago. It should be about 50 degrees tonight.

I'll take photographs! For those of my blogger friends that can't be here, go outside around 8:p.m. EST and look at the sky and face eastward and silently or loudly proclaim "Ya Ya" and we will as well.

2 Comments:

At September 15, 2007 8:26 PM , Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

YA YA!!

i'll say it again with everyting in me... lol

YA YA!!!!

: }

 
At September 18, 2007 3:30 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

It looks like it was a fun time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home