Thursday, May 01, 2008

Dad: Update #2

He's still on a ventilator and still "out of it" (drug induced) because he has a fever. He's made great strides in a week and they said, fever and pneumonia are all to be expected and doesn't worry them. So they're treating him for pneumonia although its not a certainty. They can't wake him until they're ready to remove him from the vent.

Mom says he looks good this morning and the fever went down. My sister says he looks like himself today which is good.

My goal is to have them remove that vent before another week goes by.

3 Comments:

At May 01, 2008 1:45 PM , Blogger Osbasso said...

Continuing good thoughts your way!

 
At May 02, 2008 11:27 AM , Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

I really hope it all comes good for you all. Happy HNT (Belated)

 
At May 03, 2008 2:03 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

My thoughts are still with you. I can't imagine how awful it is to deal with.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home