Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mojito Sunday

It's a Mojito Sunday. We (my daughter, her girlfriend and I) woke up early, went to 9:00 a.m. mass, picked up my niece and went to breakfast, stopped and had our eyebrows done on the way home, dropped off my niece at my mother's house and then stopped at the grocery store and picked up limes and mint leaves and came home and made a picture of Mojito's. While they picked up all the twigs in the front yard, I mixed. It should be a good day out in the warm sun.

4 Comments:

At April 24, 2007 1:19 AM , Blogger Vixen said...

Sounds like *heaven*....hope you enjoyed it :)

 
At April 25, 2007 10:04 AM , Blogger J a d e said...

Oooh I love those.. I want one too! hehe

 
At April 26, 2007 10:10 AM , Blogger keda said...

mmmm yumm! good idea..

....saunters off to check the contents of fridge ;)

 
At April 26, 2007 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen such a thing! It is beautiful and it looks like a mini escape! Your Mojito would be so pretty beside my blooming jasmine tea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home