Sunday, April 29, 2007

The day had started out alright...

...until the ex stopped by to give me a check. I grilled him because he bought a used van and asked for my license number and social security number the other day. It seems he transferred the registration from the old van to the recently purchased van and left my name on the registration. I was asking questions because I don't want to be financially tied to anything. I wanted to know why he didn't take care of it properly so that my name isn't on the registration.

One thing led to another and I'm pretty certain he thought he was being funny with his comments but they stung so deep that I never want to see or talk to him again.

He mentioned the fact that I'll owe him money in a couple years from the house. I was kind enough to give him a portion of that already. He went on to say that there's also interest attached to it. I stated a different number of what I owe him and told him he'll agree to it because when I handed him the last check he berated me and told me what a stupid fu*k I was for having the house reassessed (something you must do during divorce proceedings) because I would have owed him less. He stated he was taking the number listed in the divorce decree (no surprise there) and went on to say that he's going to buy himself a vacation home up north with the money.

He also fished if I took him out my will in regards to who the house would go to should something happen to me. I didn't answer.

I had to walk away so I wouldn't start crying in front of him. I'm glad to know that all I am to him is a pay day.

Instant depression. He pretty much fu*ked up the rest of my day. And unfortunately its unrecoverable because I can't hide it on my face today.

It never ceases to amaze me that I'm not with him anymore and he can still hurt me.

4 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 7:20 AM , Blogger ~art said...

((hugs))

 
At May 01, 2007 12:15 AM , Blogger Chickie said...

What a toad he is.

I'm sorry. Hugs from me too.

 
At May 03, 2007 9:39 AM , Blogger Ag said...

Would you please let me give him the next check for you? He will get a very big surprise. How dare he talk to you or anyone like that.

You stay strong and remember don't let him bring you down.

 
At May 03, 2007 12:39 PM , Blogger keda said...

aww baby. i'm sorry. what a prize fuckwit.
remember to be glad you don't need to be with him anymore. i know how you feel, and it's not easy.
hugs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home