Friday, May 11, 2007

Prom Night

Before and after...


Mine is the one in the hot pink, but the one in the lime green has become mine too - she's at my house...a lot. In fact one day when she did go home I was bringing her bags of clothes to her (at her real house) and couldn't believe how many things she had here. It was almost frightening. I think she was secretly slowly moving in.

The group above came to my house to pick up the girls and they were then going to my daughter's date's house.

The girls are sophmores. A bunch of them, all friends, were going to the prom with Junior boys, all as friends.

3 Comments:

At May 11, 2007 11:57 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

How pretty! I love all of their dress colors.

 
At May 12, 2007 10:52 AM , Blogger Vixen said...

OMG, I *loved* Prom. They all look so beautiful. Their hair was AWESOME!

 
At May 17, 2007 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty!
We just had prom here too. Such excitement.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home